Photography is a broad topic. A lot of people dabble in it as a hobby. However, it is a completely great career when you can find your niche. Many photographers use DSLR cameras and high tech gear for the best probable shots. However, there are lots of more who slim on their smartphones as well. Telephone cameras are good enough for lots of stuff. Also, there are certainly a non-camera apps that support photographers as well. We’ll take a peek at both versions in this list. Listed below are the very best photography apps for Android!
Today, everyone else has a high-powered camera inside their pocket or bag, one effective at taking remarkably great photographs with little to know work. But actually the best smartphone cameras can be created better with the best apps. Whilst the inventory camera software on any Android-based smartphone provides a simple way to snap and save yourself photographs, it does not present sophisticated tools or features for sprucing up your photos. A trip to the Google Play Store can disclose a host of apps for recording and modifying photographs, but it isn’t always an easy task to find the best of the bunch. To simply help, we sifted through the large beach of Android photo apps and rounded up the very best people below.
Need For Text? We’ve got you covered. Stylish typography with lots of fonts. Save your work as Project to edit or reuse later, create templates. Lots of tools but small APK size. Go ahead and create a meme, quote, Instagram story, Youtube thumbnail, banner, cover photo with captions, word art, poster, flyer, invitation, logo etc.
3D text tools included: 3D rotate, depth and perspective!
If you come across any problems contact us at email@example.com we’re there to help.
Oh, here are our tutorials: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL2G0SagMoOiFeTmp5vR4VY51wqip7MDyo
Just so you know: you can apply different styles in single text, just select different parts of the text and apply the tool: supported in Format, Color, Stroke and Highlight tools!
• 800+ fonts categorized by language, serifs, display, handwriting and monospace
• Add custom fonts including emoji fonts. Hit “+” button in Format tool
• Add multiple texts on photo, edit each one without losing final preview
• Move, scale, rotate and wrap the text by pinching or by handles
• Save Projects to edit later
• Save Text Styles to reuse later
• Transparent image support, save as PNG
• Change color. Apply on each word/letter separately
• Outline/Stroke text with colors and stroke width. Apply on each word/letter separately
• Highlight text. Apply on each word/letter separately
• Letter / Line spacing
• Positioning grid. Layer support: Bring to Font/Back
• 3D Rotate
• 3D text with depth
• Perspective / 3D mode: easily break 2D bounds
• Text Bending: text along a curve
• Shadow with colors, opacity, blur and positioning
• Predefined Gradients. Edit start/end colors and gradient angle
• Texture by adding any photo and make any type of transformation with it
• Opacity and Blend with photo
• Clear / Preserve brush
• Stickers and Emojis, hundreds of them arranged in 8 categories
• Ability to add any photo as an overlay
• Undo/Redo history
• Tools for Background: Crop, Resize, Flip/Rotate, Square Fit, fill with Color or Photo
• Tools for Overlays and Stickers: Crop, Positioning, Opacity, Blend, Perspective
• Save as JPEG or PNG and share with everyone
• Lightweight and fast
Your feedback is welcomed. Spread the word to make this tool available for everyone, and inspire us for next releases 🙂
Add Text to Photo Like a Pro!
Layer lock and unlock
Moodleone.org © 2020