Photography is a broad topic. A great deal of persons dabble inside it as a hobby. However, it’s a perfectly excellent career when you can find your niche. Most photographers use DSLR cameras and advanced gear to discover the best probable shots. However, there are numerous more who lean on the smartphones as well. Phone cameras are adequate for plenty of stuff. Also, there are a non-camera programs that support photographers as well. We’ll take a look at both kinds in this list. Here are the most effective photography programs for Android!
Nowadays, every one has a high-powered digital camera in their pocket or purse, one effective at taking remarkably excellent images with small to understand work. But actually the most readily useful smartphone cameras may be built better with the best apps. While the inventory camera app on any Android-based smartphone gives a good way to take and save your self pictures, it doesn’t present advanced tools or characteristics for sprucing up your photos. A trip to the Bing Perform Store can show a bunch of programs for taking and editing images, however it isn’t generally an easy task to find the best of the bunch. To simply help, we sifted through the substantial ocean of Android photo programs and rounded up the most effective kinds below.
Lumio Cam is a full featured camera application inspired by real photo cameras and made by enthusiastic photographers to combine the look and functions of professional DSLR cameras with the latest technology of smartphones.
Easy yet professional application which covers the range from beginners to professional photographers. Ideal tool to capture photos and videos for Instagram, Facebook, Youtube, Vimeo and other social media sites. All models from the big brands (Samsung, LG, Sony, Huawei, Motorola, HTC, Asus, One Plus, Nexus etc.) to the small ones are compatible.
• Real Camera interface and easy handling
• Retro Leather, Brushed Metal or Full Screen Viewfinder skins
• Supports front and back facing cameras and also dual camera systems (LG G5, LG G6, Galaxy S8, Huawei P9, HTC One)
• Full Manual Controls and RAW photo in Pro Mode
• Video recording up to 4K/UHD/2160p resolution
• Digital Horizon Level display (based on accelerometer), calibration is possible by tap & hold over it
• Grid Display (Rule of Thirds, Center Cross, Combined)
• Perfect Framing™ technology, which helps you to take better photos by using visual templates
• Takes perfect selfies in high resolution with HD effects
• Tap to Focus (It locks the focus to the subject)
• Pinch to Zoom
• Can save photo and video files to external SD Card
• Wear/Smartwatch support with remote shot and video recording feature
• Using volume buttons and dedicated camera button for photo capturing and video recording
• High resolution images
• Selectable JPG quality
• Scene, Contrast, Metering and ISO settings
• Flash: Auto, On, Off, Red-eye, Torch
• White Balance: Auto, Daylight, Cloudy, Shade, Tungsten, Fluorescent
• Focus Mode: Auto, Touch-to-focus, Infinite, Macro
• Drive modes: Single Shot, Multi Shot, 5 sec Timer, 10 sec Timer
• Exposure Compensation
Manual Settings – Pro Mode*
• Full Manual Camera Controls
• Both for photos and videos
• Manual Focus with Focus Assist option
• Manual Exposure (ISO and Shutter Speed)
• RAW (DNG) format
• Noise Reduction setting
• Flat Profile and ‘Faded HDR’ Mode (enhanced dynamic range for supporting color grading)
Video Recorder Features
• High resolution HD, Full HD, 4K/UHD (4K is supported on selected models) videos
• Adjustable Frame Rate (24fps, 30fps)
• High Video Bitrate from 15 Mbps up to 200 Mbps
• Selectable Audio Source (Camcorder, Mic)
• Exposure Compensation, Exposure and White Balance Lock
• Noise Reduction setting*
• Flat Profile and ‘Faded HDR’ Mode (enhanced dynamic range for supporting color grading)*
• High quality Amaro, Lomo, Black & White and Sepia effects
• Can keep the original photo
Android Wear Support
• Wear Camera Remote
• Live preview on your smartwatch
• Remotely taking photos
• Start/Stop video recording
• Flash and Drive Mode settings
QUICK START GUIDE: http://www.lumiocam.com/LumioCamQSG.pdf
In Trial mode Lumio Cam can record short video clips only (30 sec), otherwise it is fully functional.
If you like Lumio Cam, please consider to support our work by purchasing the full version. Thanks.
Please send your questions, comments or feature requests to email@example.com
*Pro Mode relies on camera2 API. If you do not see “Pro Mode” option under Menu/Settings that means your device does not support this feature. If your device supports Pro Mode, you should first enable it in Settings, then you can adjust additional settings under Camera/Recorder tabs.
– Minor fixes
Moodleone.org © 2020